Rack of Lamb
By Chef Arnaud Lallement
- Celery: Cut celery coarsely sized, add the minced shallots and wet with white stock.
Cook and blend, finish with cream, eggs yolks, agar-agar, bring to boil and drain.
- Olive Gelee: Infuse the olives with water, mix, move. Add the agar plate and then running. Cut into
small circles (2 cm diameter).
- Green (bread) Crumbs: Mix breadcrumbs and parsley and allow to dry.
- Celery Juice: Spent centrifuge celery and add lecithin.
Finishing and Presentation:
- In a glass, put the bomb celery, a jelly and olive finish with the celery foam.
- 4 servings
Ingredients:4 Lamb Fillets of 130 grams
150 Grams Pitted Black Olives
200 Grams Water
20 Grams Breadcrumbs
50 Grams Curly Parsley
300 Grams Celery
25 Grams Cream
1 Gram of Agar-Agar
25 Cl White stock
2 Eggs Yolks